SoCal Storytelling Strategy
Learn SoCal Storytelling Strategy in the #CaliCreativity Course
Chapter 1: Community Content Creation (30-day course)
Explore Californian / cross-continental cases to find out how *you* can create
- Community Content (Web Writing / Magazine Moments / Notable Newspapers)
- Digital Distribution (Social Strategy)
- Real-time Research (AI Artificial Intelligence / Analytics)
- Futuristic Filming (4K UHD / VR / 360)
- Podcast Production & Promotion
Pre-requisites: Willingness to learn how to embrace the West Coast Wavelength *and* have fun in the Californian Creativity Course!
Optional: owning an Apple iPhone or MacBook for optimal learning experience
Recommended: reading #StartSomewhere series on Elias213.com Blog, Watching West Coast Webinar with Mention and Californian Creativity guides including viral series featured on Page 1 of Google (Twitter Event Marketing Guide and Community Creation guides):
1) #CaliCreativity Guides on Page 1 of Google: https://mention.com/blog/author/elias/
2) #StartSomewhere Series on Elias213.com: https://www.elias213.com/blog
3) West Coast Webinar in French and English with Mention ("How to become a Social Media Monitoring expert") available on Elias213.com YouTube channel playlist:
About the international instructor and SoCal student:
Californian Creativity Course (2012-2022): definite digital decade
West Coast Wisdom: inspirations include San Jose smarts gained thanks to Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak and Los Angeles leadership at first Californian Creativity Course in 2012 at California State University Northridge
Real Revenue / Reach Raised (Cases below will be explored in detail in the course to show you how you can do the same):
SoCal Storytelling Strategy I used as a part of historic startup success stories:
1) Largest French ecommerce industry raise - 10 million euros Series B - in my role as first American ever hired by France's Lengow (acquired by Marlin Partners)
https://techcrunch.com/2015/09/01/lengow/ (Series B news by TechCrunch)
https://tech.eu/2021/02/15/marlin-takes-over-frenc... (California-based Marlin Partners acquisition news by Tech.EU)
2) The largest IPO in the history of the Los Angeles Tech industry - $136.5 million IPO at NASDAQ in 2011 for Cornerstone OnDemand).
https://www.reuters.com/article/cornerstoneondeman... (Cornerstone OnDemand historic Los Angeles IPO news by Reuters)
Global Gallery: Images below available on my Digital Divide guide on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/marketing-skills-yo...
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts at the end of February 2022 and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.